- A working computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A modern browser like Chrome, or Firefox.
- Internet access for many of the lessons.
- You don't need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and free tools should take this course.
- Those familiar with WordPress, who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together, should take this course.
- Those new to Wordpress, but looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites for clients or themselves, should take this course.
The course is divided into 2 main sections:
"This is one of the best Web Design courses you will find. Ashwin is a phenomenal instructor and his lesson plans are well designed. The lessons are very easy to comprehend and engaging. I started this course with no knowledge nor understanding of Word Press and now I'm super confident in my ability to produce quality websites!" --Dharun
"So far this course has been the best I have experienced on Frankeey! Ashwin's videos are clear and concise without any fluff. I have messaged him in the Q&A section and received a response within 12 hours! Can't wait to get to the end!" --Siva Kumar
No better time than now, and only increasing
With WordPress powering more than 25% of all websites in the world, there's never been a better time to build an income and a business around it.
You're here because you want to master WordPress, right? Good idea. You're in the right place. And, you can do it without learning any programming or coding.
While WordPress is open source, and because of that has thousands of developers building resources for it, it still takes quite a bit of learning to become a master at building and managing websites with it. It's not just learning the WordPress software, there's a small amount of graphic design knowledge needed, hosting and server management, troubleshooting broken sites or problems by hacking into the back end and server setup, and properly staging development environments around new sites or when performing updates and changes on existing sites.
"What a great course! Good explanation and a lot to learn, friendly and very quick support. I'm only at the beginning and I'll leave another review later after I finished this course. I'm sure there is much more to learn!" --Adriene
Why am I qualified to teach you?
Through this course, I'll teach you everything I've learned and mastered
through 10 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting WordPress websites.
"He is concise and well spoken, without dumbing it down at all. As a total newbie to Wordpress, I'm thankful he's offering this! 3 lessons in and it's great so far." --Jamie Rasmussen
My business lets me work on my own schedule, manage my home workspace
without a boss or a manager, and gives me an unlimited ceiling for profit and income and time freedom.
Without learning to code or programming anything, I'm able to leverage what's already been done with WordPress to create modern, robust and functional websites for clients of all types.
I'm hoping you'll get to the same awesome place in your work life. Let this course give you the head start you need to increase your income fast.
"[Ashwin] has covered more areas than what an average course would deliver, this is clear reflection of Ashwin's experience in the subject. He has gone above and beyond to cover every aspect of WordPress for a clear and concise understanding for a beginner.
Ashwinis probably one of the best instructors I have come across on Frankeey and expert in the subject. Well done and Thank you for an amazing course."
Many of my best and biggest clients have come from "abandoned" WordPress websites, where the client's website designer or developer has left the scene. My ability to get in and restore, fix, redesign, and continue to manage WordPress websites brings me lots of instant and recurring income.
You'll learn how to do all this in 20 hours of easy-to-follow video content, fun lessons and challenges.
During this course, you'll learn everything you need to know to start or improve your own WordPress website business.
The WordPress Ecosystem
"Straight forward and neat! Just what I need to step up the freelancing ladder. Highly recommended." --Mr. Graciano Jose Reyes
It's probably no surprise to you that the WordPress community has thousands of really talented and creative developers, designers and technologists working within it. And you may know that much of their work is available as open-source resources that will enable you to build your own business.
The open-source philosophy doesn't mean that no one makes any money. On the contrary, by sharing much of what we, as a community, create, we all prosper much, much more, because we all share in expanding what's possible with WordPress.
By spending zero-to-little money, you can stand on the shoulders of those who came before you, to create your own business niche, by learning the skills and secrets presented in this course.
"Instructor explains everything very clearly, and in detail. So simple to learn and understand in this course. Looking forward to finishing all of the lessons with much excitement. An A+++ instructor and course." --Mekus
Summary of what you'll get
- Over 12 hours of video teaching and training.
- Learn to set up local development environments to play with Wordpress websites in private, on your own computer.
- Evaluate and choose hosting for your own websites and client sites, with insights from 15 years of hosting client websites.
- Free extended hosting trials at SiteGround and Flywheel for performing coursework and hosting your website experiments.
- Premium Products WordPress Sandbox, where you can play with many premium WordPress resources, like Genesis Framework and Themes, WPMUDev Plugins, and other premium tools.
- Your Website Sandbox lets you create an unlimited number of experimental learning environments.
- Build more than 10 modern mobile-responsive websites, each with a different focus and learning purpose - each one could be re-purposed for a client website.
- Active and helpful community and forum.
- Direct access to your instructors for questions and help through the Frankeeycommunications channels.
- Lifetime access to the course, including all future updates.
What will I learn that I can apply to creating a profitable business right away?
- Download and configure free open-source software tools and use online services to build the resources you need to create and manage WordPress websites.
- Master the ins-and-outs of hosting and development environments, including servers, files, and databases that WordPress uses.
- Learn how to get into the WordPress files and database to manually manage installation and troubleshooting for WordPress websites.
- Build a simple brochure website after installing and configuring WordPress manually.
- Add contact forms, Google Maps embedded in the site, and Google Analytics integrations for tracking visitors and traffic.
- Create a blog-style website, including category and tag navigation systems, and post formats for organizing content.
How about more advanced topics I'll need?
- WordPress website migration and moving sites to different hosts and servers.
- Hosting differences and migration services.
- Using staging areas for website development and updating.
- Working with Theme Frameworks and Child Themes.
- Creating a Child Theme manually and using a plugin.
- Customizing the WordPress Dashboard for clients.
- Working with plugins, and vetting them for usability, reputation and longevity.
- Website Speed and Performance testing.
- Custom Post Types for customizing a website's functionality to match the needs of a client.
- Working with and extending Genesis Child Themes.
- Setting up email systems: transactional email sent by WordPress, marketing email sent to email lists in bulk, and specific email addresses at website domains.
- ECommerce and WordPress: using WooCommerce to build a webstore, and using Custom Post Types within WooCommerce.
- Customizing Account, Cart, and Checkout pages.
- Shipping and Digital Delivery.
- Updating WordPress, Themes and Plugins.
- Managing multiple websites for recurring income.
- Creating multiple backup and restore systems.
- Using website security through https:// and SSL Certificates.
Landing, managing, and keeping great clients
What You Will Learn From This Course:
- Create all kinds of commercial websites,using WordPress, to sell to clients
- Master the inner workings of WordPress, for fixing, troubleshooting, and building websites
- Set up server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way
- Migrate and transfer WordPress websites from staging to live and vice-versa
- Sell Website Care and Maintenance plans to happy clients for recurring revenue
- Build and edit websites within staging and development environments
- Learn how to earn money by creating websites
Curriculum For This Course
What You Need For This Course And What You Will Learn From This Course
In This Video You Will Get An Link To Download All The Themes And Plugins Used On My Course
In This Video You Will Learn How To Create And Website For Free And Also How And Get An Server For Free.And You Will Also Learn How To Setup It
In This Video You Will Learn How To Add And Edit An Post From Our Website Practically Without Any Coding
In This Video You Will Learn How To Upload Videos To Your Website And How To Set It As An Featured Image
In This Video You Will Learn What Is Category In An Website And How to Create And Use It In Practically
You Will Learn How To Use An Theme And How To Change It
Now You Will Start To Learn How Themes Work And How You Can Download An External Theme And How You Can Use It In Practical World
You Will Learn What Is Plugins And How To Download And Use Plugins
You Will Learn What Is Google Analytics And How To Use It
Setting Up Menus We Did Not Learned On Basics But On This Project 1 You Will Learn This Practically
Setting Up Logo Even This We Did Not Covered On Our Basics So On This Video We Will Learn It Properlly On Practical
Now You Have Learnt How To Design Manually But After This You Will Learn It To Do Automatically.So Come On We Can Start Learning
On Our Past Project You Have Learnt How To Create An Website But Now We Can Move More Advanced And Learn More
Now You Will Learn What Is Wp Memory And What is its Limit And How Can We Change That
Now We Step To Advanced And Learn How To Buy An Real World Working Website
Now We Learn How To Purchase And Setup Our Own Server
Now You Will Learn How to Change The Colour
Now We Move Step Over Our Project 3
Now We Will Learn How To Find Other Theme
In This Video We Will Learn What Is Inspect Element And How To Use It Properlly
Now We Will Learn What Is Widget And How To Use It
Now We Know All About How To Create An Website So Now Its Time To Earn Money
Thankyou For Supporting Us!!