- A working computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A modern browser like Chrome, or Firefox.
- Internet access for many of the lessons.
- You don't need any experience with HTML,CSS or JS we will teach you everything you need.
Are you looking for the best way to learn how to build beautiful websites with HTML5 and CSS3? That even look great on your phone?
Have you taken other HTML and CSS courses, but still wonder how to code a real world website, not just some basic examples?
If your answer is a big YES... Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
The course is divided into 5 main sections:
So why is this course?
Reason #1: The course is completely project-based
Together we hand-code a beautiful and responsive landing page for a fictional company that I made up just for the course. Step-by-step, you will learn more and more HTML5 and CSS3 features, from beginner to advanced. These are the latest web technologies, used by every website in the world. And we even added some jQuery to the mix.
This huge project will teach you all the real-world skills to build real-world HTML5 and CSS3 websites. This will allow you to build any website you can imagine... From complete scratch.
Reason #2: You will not just learn how to code
Coding is great, but it's not everything that matters. That's why we will go through the entire process of building and launching our website project. This includes designing, coding, planning, writing clean and organized code, website optimization, best practices, and so much more.
Designing is really, really important. Have you seen all these beautiful and modern websites lately? Great! Because I will show you how it's done. And not just in theory, but also in practice. This is the only course on the market which focuses on both coding and designing, together.
Reason #3: You walk away with a ready-to-launch website
By the end of the course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch website that looks great on any computer, tablet and smartphone. Of course you get the entire code and all the images and graphical assets that I designed especially for the course as a free download.
Please check out the promo video to see the final website.
Reason #4: I make HTML5 and CSS3 easy and fun
With the right guidance, HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design are really easy to learn and use in the real world. With a bunch of random tutorials and YouTube videos? Not so much. That's why I structured this training around a cool and complete project that's fun to code.
What You Will Learn From This Course:
- Real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
- A huge project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML,CSS and JS
- The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website
- Learn super cool jQuery effects like animations, scroll effects and "sticky" navigation
- Get helpful support in the course Q&A
- Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd
Curriculum For This Course
- Installing Needed Tools
- HTML Basic Tags
- List Tags In HTML
- Divisions And Commenting
- Images And Links
- Tables In HTML
- Basic Forms
- More About Forms In HTML
- Creating An Facebook Login Page
- Adding Videos And Audios
- Introduction To CSS
- Color Selection
- Background Image
- Box Model And Centering Text
- Using Google Fonts
- Using Font Awesome
- Project 1 - Cake Shop Website
- Project 1 - Cake Shop Website Part 2
- Project 2 - Hotel
- Project 2 - Hotel Part 2
- Styling The Links
- Classes And ID In CSS
- Designing A Menu From Scratch
- Parallax Effect
- Gradient In CSS
- Introduction To Bootstrap
- Installing Bootstrap
- Bootstrap - Overview
- Grid System
- Bootstrap Contents
- Bootstrap Components
- Project 3 - Landing Page Part 1
- Project 3 - Landing Page Part 2
- Project 3 - Landing Page Part 3
- Project 4 - Teaser
- Project 4 - Menus
- Project 4 - Slider
- Project 4 - Profile
- Project 4 - Parallex & Comments
- Project 4 - Footer
- Project 4 - Animations
- Project 4 - Responsive
- Bootstrap Builder
- Project 5 - Teaser
- Project 5 - Menus
- Project 5 - Sidebar
- Project 5 - Content
- Project 5 - Final Results
- Logical Operators
- What Is DOM
- Selecting Elements
- Creating New Element In DOM
- Input Tracking
- Moving Forward
- Project - Teaser
- Project - Random Password Gen
- Project - Random Password Gen - Designing
- Intro To JQuery
- Selecting Class And ID With JQuery
- Attr And Val
- Event Listeners In JQuery
- Keypress Event In JQuery
- On Event Method In JQuery
- Animations With JQuery
- TODO Project - Teaser
- TODO Project - 1
- TODO Project - 2
- TODO Project - 3
- TODO Project - 4
- TODO Project - 5
- End Of The Course