- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required - I'll teach you everything you need to know
Why would you choose to learn Java:
- The reality is that there is a lot of computer languages out there. It's in the hundreds. Why would you choose the Java language?
- The number one reason is its popularity. According to many official websites that track popularity of languages, Java is either #1 or in the top 3. Popularity means more companies and their staff are using it, so there are more career opportunities available for you if you are skilled in the language.
- The last thing you want to do is pick a language that is not in mainstream use. Java came out in the 1990's and is still very popular today.
The course is divided into 0 main sections:
This course is just an free course in our website on this course you will learn complete basics of java for free and you don't have to pay anything
What You Will Learn From This Course:
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 14 hours.
- Basics Of Java
Curriculum For This Course
- Installing Java On Windows And Setting Path
- Installing Intelij For Java
- Hello World In Java
- Explore Your IDE
- What Are Variables In Java
- Add Two Numbers By Taking Input From Users
- Comments And TODOs Are Important
- Primitive Data Types In Java
- Int Float And Double
- Booleans And Char
- Strings In Java
- Arithmetic Operations And Pre Postfix In Java
- Relational Operations In Java
- Logical Operations In Java
- Assignment Operations In Java
- Decision Making With IF And ELSE In Java
- Switch Case And Break In Java